Most of us are constantly looking for rejuvenating and revitalizing treatments that will help us maintain a radiant, youthful appearance. If you are looking for a skin rejuvenation treatment with immediately visible results, the oxygen facials offered at DermAesthetica Med Spa might be the right choice for you! We use the Intraceuticals Rejuvenate treatment, which uses a hyperbaric oxygen system, for our oxygen facials. This treatment will re-hydrate and plump your skin while working to combat the visible signs of aging and correcting skin imperfections.
Benefits of an Oxygen Facial
- Corrects sun damage
- Reduces the visible signs of aging
- Calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Improves uneven texture
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
Do you want to learn more about our oxygen facial treatments? Contact our office in Amarillo today for more information or to schedule a consultation with a member of our team!
The Intraceuticals Rejuvenate treatment uses therapeutic, pressurized oxygen to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin. The therapeutic oxygen is what makes this treatment so unique. The pressurized oxygen is infused with the Rejuvenate Serum, which contains antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino peptides, and botanicals before it is sprayed on the face. The calming, pressurized oxygen increases the skin’s absorption of the serum and improves the moisture and hydration levels of the skin.
Oxygen facials can help with tissue detoxification and can rejuvenate and refresh dull, tired-looking skin. Bacteria cannot survive in an oxygen-rich environment and high concentrations of oxygen stimulate the body’s natural healing process, which makes this an ideal treatment for patients with acne-prone skin. This rejuvenating treatment can improve the overall health of your skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, while simultaneously repairing the skin on a cellular level.
Oxygen facials can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the tone and texture of the skin, and correct sun damage. The overall result of this treatment is firmer and smoother skin and a more radiant complexion. Patients will see a noticeable improvement in the quality of their skin immediately following treatment.
If you are interested in a complete facial rejuvenation treatment, DermAesthetic Med Spa offers several treatments that can be added to your oxygen facial.
- Deep Pore Cleansing: Give your pores a deeper clean with our deep pore cleansing treatments. This treatment helps unclog pores and extracts excess oil to create a more even skin tone and texture.
- Demablading: This treatment uses a ten gauge scalpel to manually exfoliate the skin and remove “peach fuzz” for a smoother, brighter complexion.
- ZO Brightening Masque: This mask reduces discoloration and pigmentation to reveal a brighter, more even skin tone.
- ZO Three Step Peel: This peel combines exfoliation, collagen enhancement, and hydration to improve the tone and texture of the skin and treat sun damage, melasma, and the visible signs of aging.
Am I a candidate?
Our oxygen facial treatments are safe and effective for all skin types. During your initial consultation, we will review your specific skin concerns and desired results and recommend the appropriate treatment plan to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
Are you interested in learning more about the oxygen facial treatments offered by DermAesthetica Med Spa? Contact our office in Amarillo today to schedule a consultation with one of our medical estheticians!