If you have never visited a med spa, you don’t know what you’re missing. Day spas may offer some procedures for relaxation and rejuvenation, but there are many things that spas cannot do because a highly-qualified medical professional with trained technicians is not overseeing the establishment. We invite you to visit us at Derm Aesthetica Med Spa. We offer many more treatments than day spas and have trained technicians to perform the treatments. If you choose to visit our med spa in Amarillo, here are some of the many treatments and benefits you may enjoy:
- A more youthful appearance – we have an array of anti-aging treatments that include peels and medical-grade skin rejuvenation that are not available in a regular spa. BOTOX® and Juvederm® injections are offered, as well as other treatments to reduce blemishes and other signs of aging. All of these treatments are minimally-invasive and would normally be done in a doctor’s office, but the procedures can be done at our med spa because it is overseen by skilled medical professionals who have been trained in cosmetic procedures. When it comes to skin treatments, each person is different, so your skin will need to be analyzed first for a customized treatment.
- Medical-grade skin care products — this is one big advantage we offer because medical-grade skin care products need to be used according to the advice of a professional. Medical-grade products are much more concentrated, go deeper than over-the-counter skin-care products, and are specially created for certain skin issues. When you meet our specialist in Amarillo, your skin will be examined and the correct skin-care products prescribed for you. We will also give you a planned skin care routine that can be done at home.
- Long-lasting results – no doubt, a day spa can help you look good for a few days or for a special event, but our med spa offers something more and addresses deeper issues that may actually improve your health along with improving your appearance.
Our facial resurfacing treatments may give noticeable signs of improvement after a single treatment session. Facial resurfacing can treat and improve the following:
- Large pores
- Loose or lax skin
- Sun damage
- Scarring caused by acne or injury
- Skin imperfections
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
If you would like medical-grade cosmetic treatments that can provide long-lasting results, visit us at Derm Aesthetica Med Spa in Amarillo. Contact us today to book your appointment!